The Government Digital Service (GDS) are providing free delegate places for council officers, providing training themed around a number of important concepts including agile and digital awareness. GDS also provide training tailored to business analysts, delivery managers and product managers.
The GDS Academy’s purpose is to transform the way government designs services for its users. It provides learning and experience that enable graduates to work on agile digital development projects, building services to meet users’ needs.
Founded by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in 2014, the Digital Academy became part of GDS in May 2017 to offer digital training to government.
The GDS Academy provides training in the following areas:
- agile for teams
- digital and agile awareness
- digital and agile awareness for policy
- digital and agile foundation course
- hands on agile for leaders
- service managers
- working level for business analysts
- working level for delivery managers
- working level for product managers
For more information on dates and how to book your place on one of the courses, please visit this link on www.gov.uk: